You are here
The operating principles of our work are based upon:
- A commitment to work impartially, independently and boldly to defend civil liberties, promote and protect fundamental human rights for all without any discrimination;
- Innovative and flexible programs that include investigation, research, representation, training and empowerment, to offer concrete opportunities to promote human rights;
- Strategic alliances with local, national and international organizations and networks with similar objectives and whose work complements and supports our mission;
- Partnership building with local groups to establish relationships that foster education of the community about human rights and its protection; and
- Talented and committed employees, Board members and interns who represent the organization before clients, colleagues, donors and the public.